Emails are not sent immediately in nopCommerce. They are queued. A message queue contains all emails already sent or not yet sent.
To load the message queue, in the System menu, select Message queue. The Message queue window will be displayed as follows:
Enter one or more of the following criteria to search for messages:
- In the Start date field, select the start date.
- In the End date field, select the end date.
- In the From address field, enter the source address of a message.
- In the To address field, enter the target address of a message.
- Select the Load not sent emails only checkbox to only load emails that have not been sent yet.
- In the Maximum send attempts field, enter the maximum number of attempts to send a message.
- In the Go directly to email # field, enter the email number and click Go to display the required email.
Click Search to load the message queue matching the criteria.
On this page, you can click the Delete selected button to delete selected emails from the grid. You can click Delete all to remove all emails.
Message queue item details
To view the message queue item details, click the Edit button beside the message. The Edit message queue item window will be displayed:
In this window, you can delete the message by clicking the Delete button. Or you can requeue the message using the Requeue button.
On this page, you can edit the following message details:
- From email address.
- From name.
- To email address.
- To name.
- ReplyTo email address.
- ReplyTo name.
- Cc email address.
- Bcc email address.
- Email message Subject.
- Email message Body.
- Select the Send immediately checkbox to send this message immediately.
- Enter the number of Sent attempts. This is the number of attempts to send this message.
Click Save or Save and continue edit to save the message details.